1. patch.audio David Nowak, based at os. Wichrowe Wzgórze 22/162, 61-678 Poznań, Poland, VAT-EU: PL9721139187 runs a website patch.audio online shop [hereinafter referred to as the Store] on the basis of these rules [hereinafter referred to as the Regulations].
2. The Store email is: email@example.com and is used to contact the customer quickly and efficiently.
3. The Regulations are the integral part of the contract of sale concluded with the Customer, which means that they shall regulate the rights and obligations of the Store and the Customer in terms of the sale agreement. These Regulations are in line with the currently abiding Polish laws.
4. The conclusion of the contract of sale is valid after the approval of the Regulations by the Customer. The Customer does not have to accept the Regulations if they do not intend to make purchases in the Store.
5. Contracts concluded via the Online Store are concluded in English or Polish.
6. The Store does not charge any fees for communication with the Customer using the means of distance communication (telephone, Internet).
7. To use the Store, view products and place orders for products, the Customer must have:
a) a computer with an access to the Internet and a web browser Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox;
b) an active email account.
1. The Store sells retail products through the Internet, which means that all the products are ordered by the Customer using the form located on the website patch.audio or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Information about the products available in an assortment of patch.audio website store constitute an invitation to contract within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Law. Placing an order by the Customer is facilitated by submitting the offer to conclude a contract of sale (purchase) of the ordered product. The sale agreement is considered as concluded from the moment of the receipt of the confirmation of orders for execution.
3. To purchase products of the patch.audio assortment, the Customer must place an order.
4. The Customer may set up his / her user account in the online Store, which will give a preview of the orders placed. However, a user account is not required to place an order.
5. The Customer can place an order for products as follows:
a) by using one of the features available on the patch.audio online store – 7 (seven) days a week and 24 (twenty four) hours a day.
b) by sending an email indicating the products ordered and their quantity to: email@example.com – 7 (seven) days a week and 24 (twenty four) hours a day.
6. For patch.audio to fulfill the stipulations of the contract, the Customer shall:
a) provide data for patch.audio to verify the Customer, including the Customer’s name and email address;
b) select the goods or services,
c) select of the method of delivery and the delivery address as well as the address to which the Customer wants the invoice to be sent to (which may be different from their home address);
d) select the payment method.
7. The Store confirms acceptance of the order by e-mail within two working days from the time of placing the order by the Customer. If the Store is unable to accept orders, the Seller will inform the Customer by e-mail. For the Customer and Seller, the binding information are those from the “Cart” at the time of purchase, ie – in particular – the price, the characteristics of the product, its features, elements included in the kit, the date, the method and cost of delivery and the date and method of payment.
8. The Customer confirms that they understand that at the moment of:
a) sending selected product to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, the Customer shall pay for ordered products according to their chosen form of payment – this shall apply to orders placed by e-mail: email@example.com;
b) clicking the icon “order with obligation to pay” the Customer shall pay for ordered products according to their chosen form of payment – this shall apply to orders submitted through the form on patch.audio website.
9. The Store also offers a soldering service for the kits chosen by the Customer. If the Customer wishes to use such a service, the Customer must notify the Store immediately after placing the order, and the cost of each such service is determined individually (depending on the severity of the set assembly activities), in an additional email.
1. Prices in the Store are set in PLN. When the currency is converted into EUR or GBP, prices are converted each day on the basis of the European Central Bank’s morning rate.
2. The price shown next to each product is a net price (excludes VAT) and does not include shipping costs, which the customer shall pay for in addition.
3. If the Customer is outside of the territory of Poland but resides in the European Union, Norway, Switzerland or the UK and is a registered VAT payer and when submitting the order, they will issue the VAT-EU number, the VAT will not be calculated in accordance with the intra-Community rules of acquisition of goods.
4. All costs related to making a payment (ie transfer, payment / transfer / paypal commission) are borne by the Customer.
5. The Customer shall prepay the total value of the order before shipping the product – The Customer shall make the prepayment within 7 days of receiving the email from the Store with order number, depending on the form of payment chosen by them:
– to the bank account – the bank account number will be provided in the confirmation email confirming acceptance of the order.
– via Paypal electronic payment system (makes end price 3% higher becouse of Paypal fee)
6. The Customer may realize the payment to the bank account in each of the three available currency (PLN, EUR, GBP).
7. If the Customer orders additional soldering service, they shall prepay for the service after determining the cost of the service.
Delivery and receipt of the product
1. The delivery time is 1 to 30 days and includes a waiting period for delivery of the consignment by the carrier. The Seller shall do their best to execute the order in the shortest possible time. The delivery time is given with regard to the date of completion of all the products ordered. The delivery time depends on the availability of the product.
2. A consignment of a product is delivered to the delivery address given by the customer while ordering.
3. The Store offers shipping, via Apaczka.pl platform.
– in Poland by courier UPS (fixed fee 15 zł net) or via Paczkomat (fixed fee 9 zł net),
– outside the borders of Poland by courier UPS (fixed fee 70 zł net).
4. Costs and methods of delivery are defined as the delivery price list is located in the “Shipping” on the website and are provided to the Customers by pressing the online store icon “Add to Cart”.
5. The Store implements shipping within the European Union countries, Norway, Switzerland and the UK. In countries outside of the European Union the additional taxation is possible.
6. Delivery to countries outside the European Union is possible only by placing an order by e-mail. Delivery costs are also agreed through e-mail correspondence. In the countries outside of the European Union customs charge may be added.
7. If the purchased product is to be sent to the Customer, the risk of accidental loss or damage of the goods passes on to the Customer upon its delivery to the Customer. If the Seller does not choose the carrier to the deliver the Product to the Customer, the above risks pass on to the Customer upon the receipt of the Product by the carrier.
Complaining defective products
1. The Store shall provide the customer with products without the physical and legal defects.
2. In the event of the Product being defected, the Customer shall notify store of the existence of defects in the product, ie. make a complaint (eg. Via e-mail or registered mail), and then shall return the defective product to the Store, at the expense of the Store. The Customer shall provide the following information:
– The name of the customer and its postal address;
– Phone number or e-mail client;
– The date of purchase of the product;
– Description of product defects;
– The date of notice defects;
– An indication of the Customer’s intent to make a complaint due to a product defect (refund or repair);
– If possible, please attach a copy of the complaint to the receipt or invoice for the products;
3. The notice of the defect can be sent immediately with the product without prior notification of the Store by the Customer.
4. There is a possibility that the Store will request from the Customer additional data, provided that they are necessary for the proper conduct of the complaint procedure.
5. Shop is bringing back the complaint within 14 working days from the date of customer’s request the complaint. Shop contacts the customer by telephone or via e-mail.
6. When the implementation of a justified complaint involves sending a new product or remedy the defect, the costs of delivery is on the Store.
7. The refund will be sent directly to the account from which the original payment for the defected Product has been made.
8. Individual settings for the computer and monitor causing erroneous or distorted display of product information (eg. Color) can not be the basis for the complaint.
9. If the claim has not been recognized, the Customer who is a consumer may ask for help to the county or city consumer advocate, provincial inspectorates of the Trade Inspection or one of the nongovernmental organizations, whose tasks include the protection of consumers (eg. The Consumer Federation or the Association of Polish Consumers). However, if intervention does not bring the expected results, the client has the right to pursue their claims in court. Detailed information about the extrajudicial methods of complaint and redress as well as the rules of access to these procedures are available on the premises as well as on the websites of the institutions mentioned above.
10. The products offered in the Store may be covered by the warranty of the manufacturer or distributor. In this case, the warranty conditions are given on the product in the online store.
11. All sets offered in the store are tested. There shall not be liable for any errors, material damage and destruction caused by the brazing process by the Client and other independent store (including, but not limited to electrostatic charge, jumping mains voltage, etc.).
12. If the Customer has ordered the soldering service further, the product will be calibrated and fully tested prior to shipment.
Right of withdrawal
1. The Customer being a consumer (hereinafter referred to as the “Consumer”) has the right to withdraw from the agreement concluded with the Store within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The date of withdrawal will expire after 14 days from the date on which the consumer or a person other than the carrier or the person indicated by the Consumer has come into possession of the Product.
3. To use the right to withdrawal, the Consumer must inform the Store about their decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (eg a letter sent by post to the address of the Store or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. To keep the deadline for withdrawal, the consumer shall send information about exercising their right to withdraw from the agreement before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
5. In case of the termination of the purchase agreement, the Store shall return to the Customer all payments received from them, including the costs of delivery of goods (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the Customer’s choice of delivery method), immediately and in any event no longer than 14 days from the date on which the Store was informed about the Customer’s decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract.
6. The Store reserves their right to withhold the reimbursement until the receipt of defected Product. Reimbursement will be sent directly on the account from which the payment has been made using the same payment method as the original transaction.
7. The consumer shall send or deliver the returning product to the store immediately and in any event no longer than 14 days from the day on which the consumer informed the store about withdrawal from this agreement. The deadline is considered met if the consumer returns the product before the expiry of 14 days.
8. The consumer bears the direct cost of returning of the items.
9. The consumer shall only be liable for any diminished value of things resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning.
10. In accordance with Article. 38 of the Act of 30 May 2014. of the Rights of the consumer, the right to withdraw from the agreement concluded with Store is not granted in case of the following contracts:
a) where the price or remuneration resulting from any such contract depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the trader does not control, and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the agreement;
b) the object of any such contract is manufactured according to the specifications of the consumer or his individual needs;
c) the object of any such contract is susceptible to the rapid decay dispersible or has a short shelf-life;
d) in which the object of any such contract is delivered in a sealed container, which, after opening, cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, since it was unsealed after delivery;
e) the subject of any such contract, after delivery, due to their nature, is inextricably linked with other things;
Personal data protection
1. The Data Administrator is patch.audio David Nowak, os. Wichrowe Wzgórze 22/162, 61-678 Poznan, Poland, VAT-EU: PL9721139187.
2. By placing an order, the Customer agrees to the processing of personal data solely for the purpose of execution of this contract. The customer can also give separate consent to receive materials from store advertising – promotion, including trade newsletter.
3. The administrator keeps records of persons authorized to process personal data of the Customer.
4. The Customer has the right to access their personal data and correct them, request to cease processing and object to their treatment.
It is forbidden to use any material published on the Store’s website (including pictures and descriptions of products) without the prior written consent of the Store.
1. Any disputes that arise between a non-consumer Customer within the meaning of the Civil Code and the Store will be settled by the court having the proper jurisdiction over the seat of the Store.
2. In the event of any discrepancies between the Polish and the English version of the Regulations, the Polish version shall prevail.
3. In case one or more of the provisions contained in the Regulations should be or become fully or in part invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect under any applicable law, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Regulations shall not in any way be affected or impaired. Any provision which is fully or in part invalid, illegal or unenforceable shall be replaced by a provision which best meets the purpose of the replaced provision; the same applies in case of an omission.
4. The Regulations and the respective purchase order(s) shall constitute the entire agreement of the Customer and the Store.
5. Any failure at any time of either party to enforce any provision of the Regulations shall neither constitute a waiver of such provision nor prejudice the right of either party to enforce such provision at any subsequent time.