Befaco Even VCO
The EVEN VCO is an voltage controlled oscillator which offers stability even in the case of power supply fluctuations. The EVEN VCO features a 10 position octave selector switch (C0 – C9) and is able to track with 1 cent precision between C0 – 7, 4 cents through C8 and 13 cents through C9.
- Even (waveshape with emphasis on even harmonics)
- Hard sync. This forces the core to reset in the event of a phase change at the input.
- V/oct. Two inputs for pitch control summed to the main octave selector and the tone control.
- FM. Linear pitch control.
- PWM CV. Pulse width control summed to the potentiometer.
- 8 HP / 45 mm depth (inc power connector)
- current needs: +12V: 36mA, -12V: 26mA
All SMD parts are pre-soldered to the PCB, no SMD soldering is required!
More info about the module and English/Spanish assembly manual available here.