Bastl Instruments Cinnamon
Cinnamon is a very unique sounding filter. The presence of drive and character switches makes it a multi-flavoured spice for your sound!
- voltage controlled cutoff frequency
- CV input with attenuator
- volt per octave CV input
- audio input with gain control
- drive switch to overdrive the input of the filter • low pass output (12db/oct – 2-pole)
- band pass output (6db/oct – 1-pole)
- high pass output (12db/oct – 2-pole)
- resonance control
- character switches to change the resonance response (character switches might break V/Oct tracking)
- with maxed resonance works as an oscillator (0°,90° and 180° phased sinewave at LP,BP and HP outputs)
- character switches change the waveform when self-oscillating and might also break the V/Oct tracking
There are no reviews yet.